All patients can be seen at either site by any of the doctors.
If you are a new patient you will be offered a routine health check. The practice does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, social class, age, religion, sexual orientation disability or medical condition.
- Like all our patients you will be treated with courtesy and with respect for your privacy and personal beliefs.
- We aim to see you on time but delays occur. If this happens we shall try our best to keep you informed.
- You can expect to be given a clear explanation of your treatment including any risks and alternatives before you agree to the treatment.
- You can expect to be referred to a specialist if the doctor believes that you will benefit from this.
- We can give you access to your health records in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or Access to Health Records. Please note there is a fee attached to this request. Please give a week’s notice in writing so the surgery can facilitate your request. All staff at the Practice are bound to keep the contents of your records confidential.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments and let us know if you cannot keep an appointment so that we can fit someone else in on your cancellation.
- Please treat the team at the Practice with the same courtesy and consideration that you expect to receive.
- If you need to see the doctor urgently, please telephone the surgery early in the morning and the receptionist will advise you when to come. Please be prepared to wait.
Interpreting Services can be booked in advance. Please ask at reception prior to booking appointments.